Dormitories are located in 3 cities of the region; therefore, accommodation is suggested according to the faculty.
Find your faculty and decide where you want to stay.
Campus in Katowice:
- Faculty of Natural Sciences (Biology, Biotechnology and Environmental Protection)
- Faculty of Law and Administration
- Faculty of Science and Technology (Mathematics, Chemistry)
- Faculty of Humanities (Polish Philology, History, Philosophy)
- Faculty of Social Sciences (Political Science, Journalism, Sociology, Pedagogy, Psychology)
- Krzysztof Kieślowski Film School
- Faculty of Theology
- School of Polish Language and Culture
Campus in Chorzów:
- Faculty of Science and Technology (Materials, Physics)
Campus in Sosnowiec:
- Faculty of Humanities (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Slavonic)
- Faculty of Natural Sciences (Earth Sciences)
- Faculty of Science and Technology (Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering)
Campus in Cieszyn:
- Faculty of Arts and Educational Science
1) Places in our dormitories will be allocated on the ‘first come, first served' basis.
2) Priority will be given to students who have uploaded all required application documents in the ePASS system.
3) Rooms in the dormitory are allocated not earlier than 1 month prior to the start of the semester. The student receives an automatic email sent from the ePASS system regarding the allocated room in the dormitory or is informed that his/her request for a room is rejected due to the lack of places. This information appears also after loging into your personal ePASS account.
4) Students looking for accommodation on the private market can contact our office to get some recommendations about the possible options.
University of Silesia in Katowice takes no responsibility for private accommodation, other than University dormitories.
|Dormitory Regulations||428.87 KB|
|Accommodation Guide||422.73 KB|
|Accommodation fees - Katowice and Sosnowiec 2020/2021||149.9 KB|
|Accommodation fees - Cieszyn 2020/2021||222.62 KB|
|Summer fees 2020||437.51 KB|
|Guest fees 2020/2021||297.84 KB|